Lift Passes in Myoko Kogen
Lotte Arai Ski Resort
Lotte Arai Ski Resort is the only resort in the area with electronic lift passes that can be pre-ordered and waiting for you at check in.
Lotte Arai Lift Pass Prices 2022-23
- Above rates are in Japanese Yen and Include all Taxes
- Children 5 yrs of age and younger ski for free
- Multiple Day Passes must be used on consecutive days
- Not valid for night skiing
- Above rates are for Economy Class Tickets. First class tickets can be obtained for 2,000yen per day from the lift ticket counter. (Note. Upgrades cannot be made on a day to day basis, and must be made for the entire itinerary)
- Valid 25-Dec-2021 to 21-Mar-2022. Discounted tickets can be arranged outside of these times.
Myoko Kogen Ski Resorts
The Big 4 in Myoko Kogen have combined tickets and individual resort passes. Unless you plan to use more than one resort a day, buying individual resort passes is cheaper.
The Mt Myoko pass can be a bit of a pain. You have to pick it up from the Tourist Office (near Myoko Kogen Station), or pay for postage. For more info visit the Myoko Tourism Website
Myoko Kogen Lift Pass Prices 2021-22
- Above prices are for adults and in Japanese Yen
- For child and senior prices see each ski resorts information.
- Mt Myoko Pass is valid at all four ski resorts